You can set the location of the RapidMiner installation, so you can use your RapidMiner extensions.
The current version is based on RapidMiner 5.2.
- Load data from RapidMiner datasources
- Load preexisting processes
- Load data (Int, Double or String values; from up to 4 inports) from KNIME (but inside RapidMiner node you can use other data formats too)
- Check the correctness of the process (typing errors, ...)
- Populate possible options where possible inside the configurator (like column names, ...)
- Execute the RapidMiner process,
this can include IO (files, or network communication)
- Give the resulting ExampleSets (the purple circles) as a result to KNIME (up to 4 outports)
- Include the KNIME row ids as a column on demand (so Highliting is possible around RapidMiner)
RapidMiner viewer node
- Load data (Int, Double or String values) from KNIME
- Visualize using the various plotters available in RapidMiner
- You can use the various option available on the RapidMiner result's view interface
- You can save the figures